Happy Singh is back... Did you miss me ???? :P...





Many of my friends and readers have been asking quite a few questions about my new articles and whereabouts of my blog. To all my friends I have been busy with my personal commitments as I started a new journey with my beautiful wife in the year 2018.

Life has been an absolute treat with my partner in crime so I was not able to give much of the time to my blog.😉

We are all going through a tough time fighting this COVID-19 outbreak and I am sure we will win this fight and will see life returning to normal soon.

This Lock down period gave me some time to reflect about the status of my blog and thought of sharing some wonderful stats, achievements  with my readers which would give me an opportunity to thank everyone out there, especially my readers who contributed in making this happen.

To start off, I started this blog in the month of October 2016 with an article titled “The Forgotten EPIC Battle in India's Golden History”.

But this writing stint started way before that while publishing a casual musings on LinkedIn on 4th June 2016 titled “The 4 weapons for a strong self image” which got a tremendous response from all my well wishers, colleagues, friends, office mates and other close acquaintances.

This motivated me to write more articles and I ended up writing 4 more articles on LinkedIn and then decided to move on to a personal blog named “Being Happy Singh” on Blogger platform by Google.

After close to 3.6 years, this blog crossed 10k views this month and it's a big thing and could not stop myself from sharing with my readers. I know its not that great views but this small things gives you the happiness and motivation to do more.


Most of my users are from India, USA and UK. It gives me immense pleasure to see my readers are spread across the globe and this makes this blog as none less than a global reach.

Around 45% readers are from India followed by USA, UK, Dubai, Russia and Germany to name a few.. Was surprised to see that my readers are based out of Vietnam too.





It really excites me to share that out of 24 articles published, 4 articles had the highest number of views.

1. Family tree of Sikh Guru’s was viewed 3080 times across the globe making it the top viewed article from my blog.
2. The forgotten epic battle was viewed 720 times making it the second most viewed article.
3. Beard setter review was viewed 530 times making it the third most viewed article.
4. Teachings of Guru Nanak Dev Ji was viewed 270 times making it 4th most viewed article

Few other articles had a good amount of views, mostly self improvement, motivational articles gained quite a good views.


You also know that my articles do get published in Local newspaper "Satya Kiran Times".


It feels really awesome when all of the 24 articles have been published in the newspaper "Satya Kiran Times". Really grateful to the editor who considers my articles as useful for newspaper readers.


This is exciting and can't wait to resume my blogging and help my readers to enrich their knowledge. Will surely post more articles regularly whenever possible.


Keep supporting and Keep reading.







Popular posts from this blog

Family Tree of Sikh Guru's

AOG : Easiest way for a Contented Happy Life

The Forgotten EPIC Battle in India's Golden History

4 Simple Life hacks to set yourself up for Success...